Don't stop...Steve Perrrrry....hold on to that feeeeeling!

As you may or may not know, Steve Perry is the ex-lead singer of Journey, one of the greatest bands around. Of course, his greatest song would have to be "Don't Stop Believin'". If you've never heard it, shame on you. Go download it somewhere, and try to tell me you that when you listened to it, you didn't have a fist in the air and sprout a mullet. Well, when the ChiSox used that as their theme for their run to the World Series (Braves in 06, for sure), Mr. Perry, the genius that he is, said, well I'm from San Fran and have no connection to Chicago, but hell, I'll be a Sox fan now! And, to boot, he has a new CD coming out. Soooo. Here are some links to him singing with some Sox players. Make sure you aren't drinking anything b/c it will shoot out your nose. I guarantee it. Trust me. Coke going through my nose, despite the joy of seeing Steve sing, still really, really sucked.


"Streetlight...people...wooo-oh-OHHHH...."

Rock out with Steve
Enter the feed room and then click on sports in the upper left hand corner. Then click "more" a couple of times and its called "Journey rally"

More sing along fun
Feel free to sing along....I sure as hell did.

And some pics of Steve just for the hell of it




Steve with a kittie....awwwww


Yes, that is Steve Perry dressed as ROBOCOP! I don't get it either, but it turns me on every so slightly. That flowing mullet and sideburns....dreamy

You have done a great service to mankind by highlighting the latest Steve Perry ventures. Steve Roboperry was particularly enjoyable. In a twisted turn of events, I discovered that Kurtwood Smith, who so hauntingly portrayed Robocop nemesis Clarence Boddiker in Robocop I, and also wanted to stick his foot up everyone's ass as Red Foreman on "That 70's Show", is now doing voicework for . . . THE CHICAGO WHITESOX. Coincidence, I think not. I believe that we can all look forward to Frank Thomas doing a cameo soon in That 70's Show, perhaps taking over as Ashton Kutcher's replacement next season. Somebody should call Oliver Stone, I smell a conspiracy.

The many sides of Steve Perry! I cannot believe how versitile he is. Futuristic Crime Fighting Cyborg, Rip Roaring Rocking Lead Singer, Baseball Fan, Motivator of Champions, and Furry, Animal lover. Is there anything Steve cannot do? And yet, he can make me ponder as well. Will I ever find a girl who loves to laugh and loves to sing? Who loves to move, loves to grove? Who loves the lovin things? We shall see, Steve.. We shall see.

Doesn't Perry kind of look like Alec Baldwin in that kitty cat picture?

That actually made me sad - I like to remember Steve Perry in all his glory in the 70s/80s.

Post a Comment
SHENANIGOATS

  • Where randomness makes out with inanity...

    Me

  • I am me. My mind creates many thoughts that shouldn't be viewed in public...

    Random quote of the day (or week, if I'm lazy)

  • “Abraham Lincoln once said, "If you are a racist, I will attack you with the North" and those are some of the principles that I live with today." - Michael Scott

    escapes


  • FARK
  • PAC-MAN
  • Boing-Boing
  • How crazy are you?
  • Frogger
  • Yahoo Pool Online
  • Pandora-Awesome music site
  • The Onion
  • Misheard Lyrics
  • More Free Games
  • Family Feud Online
  • Wikipedia
  • Internet Movie Database
  • Roll Tide!

    yesterdays

    November 2005
    December 2005
    January 2006
    February 2006
    March 2006
    April 2006
    May 2006
    June 2006
    July 2006
    August 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007