Dumbass moments of the week


Keeping this entry short and sweet, I will just list a few of the events of the week that will hopefully end up with me pulling a Homer. I'd like to blame all the following events on stress and being tired, and not my lack of intelligence.

1) Laugh all you want. I had a hankering for some rice (yeah...yeah...me Chinese), so I got some American rice that requires boiling and not the rice steamer. Not sure how it happened, but I managed to screw up the two hard steps of boiling water and putting rice in. I think my fatal flaw was deciding to lay on the couch and watch the Simpsons. Waking up 30 minutes later doesn't help, either. I tell you what, that rice didn't taste like anything Momma Kang used to make.

2) Club Soda and Tonic Water. Not the same. News to me.

3) Trying to be cheap and washing colored and whites together never works. No matter how hard you wish. Nothing screams masculinity like pink socks.

4) Being late to work because I wore two different shoes. Brown and black look the same when in the dark with fuzzy contacts. "I had to go back home to put on the right shoes" does not make a great excuse.

5) Falling asleep in a coffee shop b/c I don't get aroused by Trusts and Estates.

wow.. and I thought just the other day you told the barber that you were tired of looking like an asshole..

the Tonic water/Club Soda mistake is a big one. Tonic Water taste horrible. Who drinks that stuff?

I think you would have looked more like an asshole if you HAD gotten aroused in the coffee shop by Trusts and Estates. Perv.

i drink tonic water, what else goes with gin?

I believe it was Snoop and Dre that pointed out a long time ago that Gin goes awfully well with juice.

Post a Comment
SHENANIGOATS

  • Where randomness makes out with inanity...

    Me

  • I am me. My mind creates many thoughts that shouldn't be viewed in public...

    Random quote of the day (or week, if I'm lazy)

  • “Abraham Lincoln once said, "If you are a racist, I will attack you with the North" and those are some of the principles that I live with today." - Michael Scott

    escapes


  • FARK
  • PAC-MAN
  • Boing-Boing
  • How crazy are you?
  • Frogger
  • Yahoo Pool Online
  • Pandora-Awesome music site
  • The Onion
  • Misheard Lyrics
  • More Free Games
  • Family Feud Online
  • Wikipedia
  • Internet Movie Database
  • Roll Tide!

    yesterdays

    November 2005
    December 2005
    January 2006
    February 2006
    March 2006
    April 2006
    May 2006
    June 2006
    July 2006
    August 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007