First official semi-drunken post

Saw this picture. Read the label. Laughed out loud and recalled why I started drinking scotch in the first place. Don't read too much into it, but if you do, I ain't responsible. HA! And yes, anonymous commenter named a "friend", you are right. I do suck. =) Thanks for pointing it out. But I didn't have to drink to realize that. I tell you what, I can't WAIT for March to roll around. By that time, it won't be freezing and the bar will be a thing of the past. The only thing I have to worry about will be whether it will be Victor Kang, Esquire, or Victor Kang - Will Work For Food. Perhaps the stress and pressure might finally be getting to me. But, oh well, I'll be fine, and if anything, I've got some fine friends who are employed and have an empty couch (hint hint). And for those that are curious? No, I'm not drinking that 100 Pipers scotch (pity those who remember the misfortune of tasting it). I have a job, sir. It's only high-class hobo hooch for me now. It feels good to vent every now and then. Back to the books, a harsh mistress she is.

SHENANIGOATS

  • Where randomness makes out with inanity...

    Me

  • I am me. My mind creates many thoughts that shouldn't be viewed in public...

    Random quote of the day (or week, if I'm lazy)

  • “Abraham Lincoln once said, "If you are a racist, I will attack you with the North" and those are some of the principles that I live with today." - Michael Scott

    escapes


  • FARK
  • PAC-MAN
  • Boing-Boing
  • How crazy are you?
  • Frogger
  • Yahoo Pool Online
  • Pandora-Awesome music site
  • The Onion
  • Misheard Lyrics
  • More Free Games
  • Family Feud Online
  • Wikipedia
  • Internet Movie Database
  • Roll Tide!

    yesterdays

    November 2005
    December 2005
    January 2006
    February 2006
    March 2006
    April 2006
    May 2006
    June 2006
    July 2006
    August 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007