"Heather has two mommies"

So, this weekend, I had my very own little after-school special. You know those ones where the titles were like "The Boy Who Drank Too Much" or "Please Don't Hit Me, Mom". I went to a lesbian bar. Not on purpose, but, it was an experience. Now, before I sound like some ignant redneck from Ala-bammer, I will preface my comments by saying that I have not had alot of contact with lesbians other than Cinemax and from what Tim tell's me. ("They will bite your tallywhacker off!") I was supposed to meet the Steve Perry Fan Club for trivia at a bar in Decatur called Birdi's. I was the first one there, and I walked in. Lo and behold, I saw only women, and some who kind of looked like guys, but I wasn't sure. It wasn't spider-sense per se, but I could feel something amiss. Like when you're wearing a Bama hat and stumble into some redneck Auburn bar. It still hadn't dawned on me what was going on until I went outside to wait, and a (wo)man remarked to me that (s)he would love to "take a bite" out of that chick's ass. So I was like, yeah, she's pretty hot. Yes, as those parentheses show, my gay-dar is horrible. I thought it was a guy the whole time. So, finally I realized that Birdi's was a lesbian bar. Of course, my image of lesbians was terribly misguided. There were no pillow fights. No sexy showers. And I sure didn't witness any tickling. But, just like any good After-School Special, I came to my senses. My stereotypes were misguided and I was no better than the Billy Joe Dean's who ask if I know karate or if "yer wimmen got thems sideways vaginnys". (No and Sometimes). As some violins and flutes played in my head, I heard Alan Thicke's voice tell me that "Son, they are people, no different than you and me." I was further informed that it was called a "Decatur kind of bar." Say the word Decatur out loud. Dec-atur. Dick-Hater. So, for both stints of living in Atlanta, I have lived in Midtown, Atlanta's gay center, and now Decatur, where my johnson is hated. And I don't know why, because Franklin never hurt nobody.

Sideways poonnanners!

I believe it was Julia who was about 95% convinced for a solid twenty minutes by me you and tim that asian women do, in fact, have sideways poonnanners... that was fun.

No that was me. I have never had sex before so it was an honest mistake.

Claude, you lying bastard. What about all the time we spent together. How dare you deny what we shared. I mean, just look at the physical evidence.

I am sorry Paddington. You were my first, and it was special, but I was talking about being a poonnanner virgin. Everyone knows that I lost my other virginity to a you. Call me.

This blog is spiralling downhill and fast. Now I see why you protested myspace for so long. You needed a more perverse forum. You know this is Bethany so I will call myself out thank you.

Post a Comment
SHENANIGOATS

  • Where randomness makes out with inanity...

    Me

  • I am me. My mind creates many thoughts that shouldn't be viewed in public...

    Random quote of the day (or week, if I'm lazy)

  • “Abraham Lincoln once said, "If you are a racist, I will attack you with the North" and those are some of the principles that I live with today." - Michael Scott

    escapes


  • FARK
  • PAC-MAN
  • Boing-Boing
  • How crazy are you?
  • Frogger
  • Yahoo Pool Online
  • Pandora-Awesome music site
  • The Onion
  • Misheard Lyrics
  • More Free Games
  • Family Feud Online
  • Wikipedia
  • Internet Movie Database
  • Roll Tide!

    yesterdays

    November 2005
    December 2005
    January 2006
    February 2006
    March 2006
    April 2006
    May 2006
    June 2006
    July 2006
    August 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007