I am a real American....


"I feel strong about right and wrong,
And I don't take trouble for very long,
I got something deep inside of me, and courage is the thing that keeps us free,
I am a real American, Fight for the rights of every man" (And buy my pasta!)


For the readers that grew up in the Eighties (all I'd presume), no icon made the boys and girls more excited than Mr. Hulk Hogan. From his great defeat of Andre the Giant to his less-than-stellar Saturday morning cartoon, we were all little Hulkamaniacs. So, as some of y'all are privy to, I have taken a liking to annoying my fellow car-riders with 80's wrestling music. They are often tucked away in my mixed CDs and I often forget they exist. So, as I'm sitting in traffic, my random option skips to a certain entrance song. BOO-YA! Talk about Hulking up! If my shirt wasn't so damn expensive and it wasn't about 40 degrees, I would have ripped it off and then cupped my ears to hear the cheers (wow, that's a lot of rhyming!). Boy, was I ever pumped! But, my over-exuberance and driving with windows down no doubt led to the next scenario: some cutie is in the next lane enjoying the scene. Now, I got a thumbs-up, but I'm not sure if it was the thumbs-up that meant a) "Way to go dumbfuck, you will never have sex without paying for it", or b) "Rock on! I loves me some wrasslin' tunes, and I'd love to have your child." Since she was driving an Infiniti and on the back I saw a Phi Mu tag, I'm going with choice A. But you never know.... somewhere, there's a girl out there who appreciates my tunes. Irregardless, I felt like I could take on the Iron Sheik AND Rocky all at once. The moral of the story? As Hulk told me as a young boy, "Train hard, take your vitamins, say your prayers, and believe in yourself!" With that attitude, you can give the big boot and leg-drop to any obstacle in life.


TAKE THAT, WRESTLER SYMBOLIZING OBSTACLE IN LIFE!

In case you don't know the song or just want to feel the flow Click Here.

I appreciate your random tunes (and awesome puke and blood stained shirts).

Yes, but to me, Hulk Hogan will always have a black eye due to one of my first memories of wrestling. You see, one evening on the Saturday Night Main Event, Hulk and the Macho Man were in a horrific tag team match against the Twin Towers (Akeem and the Big Boss Man). Ms. Elizabeth, as always, was ringside with the Macho Man. Ms. Elizabeth, as a result of her proximity to the action, was slightly injured and forced to retire to the locker room. Hulk Hogan, in an ostensibly chivalrous gesture, walked her to the locker room. The Twin Towers proceeded to beat the Macho Man senseless. Hulk never returned. Why? Because he was too busy putting the moves on Ms. Elizabeth in the locker room. Train, say your prayers, eat your vitamins, and steal your best friend's girl. The credo of every true American...

I do not appreciate your wrestling intro music, your puke-stained shirts, OR your bad-mouthing of a 3 a.m. haven for hungry alcoholics. Shame on you, sir. I pity the fool.

Post a Comment
SHENANIGOATS

  • Where randomness makes out with inanity...

    Me

  • I am me. My mind creates many thoughts that shouldn't be viewed in public...

    Random quote of the day (or week, if I'm lazy)

  • “Abraham Lincoln once said, "If you are a racist, I will attack you with the North" and those are some of the principles that I live with today." - Michael Scott

    escapes


  • FARK
  • PAC-MAN
  • Boing-Boing
  • How crazy are you?
  • Frogger
  • Yahoo Pool Online
  • Pandora-Awesome music site
  • The Onion
  • Misheard Lyrics
  • More Free Games
  • Family Feud Online
  • Wikipedia
  • Internet Movie Database
  • Roll Tide!

    yesterdays

    November 2005
    December 2005
    January 2006
    February 2006
    March 2006
    April 2006
    May 2006
    June 2006
    July 2006
    August 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007