Random giblets

1. I should have paid attention in home ec instead of staring at that chick. She was pretty hot, and boy, those hormones were a raging back in middle school. What was my point? Oh, right, I wish I knew how to sew stupid buttons. I lost some on my coat and my lucky shirt, so I tried to look online for a visual guide. So, I thread the needle and go in and out a couple of times. It lasted about half a day before it fell off somewhere in the bank. I know it's not hard, but I'm not a very smart man. Sigh, I don't know HOW I ever managed to make that pillow in Home Ec. Maybe Mom did it for me out of pity.

2. Big City Living Update - Waffle House takes CREDIT CARDS! Yes, despite my badmouthing of the fine establishment, she took pity on my poor ass. I don't know why they never started, but I tell you, it's a great/bad idea. I just imagine many times where I have been at the House very drunk and thinking, "Man, if I had more cash, I'd get two of everything!" Alas, this now is a possibility. So, all in all, its a fair tradeoff. I don't mind the non-smoking policy as now I can actually attempt to have every possible combination of the hamburger even if I'm broke. (I still don't believe they have over 70,778,880 ways.) Sadly, the jukebox still is coin/cash operated, so no 32 continuous plays of the Waffle House March.

3. Big City Living Update #2 - I swear, Atlanta's trying to kill me. First, credit cards at the Waffle House, and now, cigarette deliveries? Yes, as part of services offered at www.zifty.com, Atlanta has a company that will deliver food, DVDs and videogames, AND cigarettes to my door at a minimum charge. Unfortunately, Georgia law does not allow the delivery of alcohol, or otherwise, ATL would be the shut-in capital of the world. Now, I have not used the service as I'm close to being done with cigs (hopefully), but its gotta be rough times when one can't even drag themselves to a gas station to get a smoke. But, I noticed there are also condoms, tampons and other personal hygiene products available. Thus, this would remove the snickering Walgreens clerk who gives you the crook eye for your purchase. The thought of somebody answering the door for a condom delivery is pretty hilarious. In fact, thanks to technology, you can pay for them online, so the delivery guy won't be suspicious, and you can order, oh...say about 3 boxes of the extra small and have them delivered to your favorite friend at just the right time. I'm sure mom would love to open the door and get a delivery of Trojans right before dinner.


Random Picture


Yakov Smirnoff sez: In America, you can catch a cold. In Soviet Russia, cold catches you! (And for those that don't know who he is? Shame on you, he's a national treasure!)

SHENANIGOATS

  • Where randomness makes out with inanity...

    Me

  • I am me. My mind creates many thoughts that shouldn't be viewed in public...

    Random quote of the day (or week, if I'm lazy)

  • “Abraham Lincoln once said, "If you are a racist, I will attack you with the North" and those are some of the principles that I live with today." - Michael Scott

    escapes


  • FARK
  • PAC-MAN
  • Boing-Boing
  • How crazy are you?
  • Frogger
  • Yahoo Pool Online
  • Pandora-Awesome music site
  • The Onion
  • Misheard Lyrics
  • More Free Games
  • Family Feud Online
  • Wikipedia
  • Internet Movie Database
  • Roll Tide!

    yesterdays

    November 2005
    December 2005
    January 2006
    February 2006
    March 2006
    April 2006
    May 2006
    June 2006
    July 2006
    August 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007