Waffle House




Well, waking up this morning, I felt horrible for my actions to one of my best friends, the Waffle House. In perhaps an alcohol-influenced rage, I had bad-mouthed Waffle House and threatened to never go there again. I tried to make things right by going to the original Waffle House here in town, but no matter what, things just felt awkward. I just want to say, Waffle baby, I'm SO sorry. Please forgive me. Let's quit this fussin' n feudin' and get things back to some sweet cheesy hashbrown lovin'.

On a random note
a sampling of the many other celebrities seen eating in a Waffle House® restaurant:
- Marty Stuart
- Merle Haggard
- Beyonce Knowles
- Reese Witherspoon
- Former President George Bush
- Emmitt Smith
- LeAnne Rimes
- Pete Sampras
- Billy Bob Thornton
- Ludicris
- Vince Gill
- Amy Grant
- Faith Hill
- Sean "P. Diddy" Combs
- Jeff Foxworthy
- Mark Wills
- David Toms
- Kenny Chesney
- Usher
- Jay-Z

Save me some leftovers from Waffle House.

If you have the likes of Gary Freedman posting on your blog, Waffle House may soon be adding your name to the list of celebrity diners...

what could Waffle House have done that would have made you promise you would never go back? I mean, when you go to the WH you sometimes expect that there will be syrup spilled on the table, the dishes wont be completely clean, the waitresses look like washed up prostitutes, and you might have a hair in your food, but that is part of the charm. You insulting a Waffle House in Atlanta (which is the home of waffle house) is like swearing in church. You disgust me. You dont deserve cheese eggs, or scattered - smothered - covered - chunked -toped -and-diced yankee grits.

Truer words have never been said, Grayson. She did no wrong, tis all the fault of my inebriated thinking. I've tried to make amends, but, the House, a harsh mistress she be. Yarrr.

Post a Comment
SHENANIGOATS

  • Where randomness makes out with inanity...

    Me

  • I am me. My mind creates many thoughts that shouldn't be viewed in public...

    Random quote of the day (or week, if I'm lazy)

  • “Abraham Lincoln once said, "If you are a racist, I will attack you with the North" and those are some of the principles that I live with today." - Michael Scott

    escapes


  • FARK
  • PAC-MAN
  • Boing-Boing
  • How crazy are you?
  • Frogger
  • Yahoo Pool Online
  • Pandora-Awesome music site
  • The Onion
  • Misheard Lyrics
  • More Free Games
  • Family Feud Online
  • Wikipedia
  • Internet Movie Database
  • Roll Tide!

    yesterdays

    November 2005
    December 2005
    January 2006
    February 2006
    March 2006
    April 2006
    May 2006
    June 2006
    July 2006
    August 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007