I've found complete happiness and love!!!!

I never thought I'd get to say this, but I think I'm actually truly happy and in love! Oh, it was just like those romance movies that I watch every night as I cry myself to sleep. Where you see that special girl and your eyes meet, and it's just magic! Think of all the cliches about love, and you can apply to me. Head over heels. On cloud 9. Walking in the clouds. Um, dancing with pretty ponies. Etc...etc. Cupid's arrow, although a couple months late, still struck with deadly and piercing accuracy. It's not some crush, but it's the real deal.

So I know y'all are asking, "what's the story?" Well, after an amazing day at work where I didn't make a single mistake and totally kicked ass, I decided to get some grub. As I was shopping for some baked chicken, I bumped into this beautiful Asian girl. We connected immediately as she said that she liked my hat. Now, it didn't matter that she didn't know if the A stood for Alabama or Atlanta, but the fact is that she liked it. Even though she said baseball's stupid and that Alabama is a terrible state. Opposites attract, right? She asked what I did for a living, and she really didn't care other than how much I made. She also told me that I talked too "white", and boy was she right! She was everything that I wanted in a girl. Superficial, all Asian-pride, spoiled and not giving a rat's patoot about any of my interests! Being in love is great! Screw Journey as I realize that stuff is for losers! I'd write more, but I'm gonna call her up again for the 20th time and hopefully we can hold hands while watching Gilmore Girls on DVD! =) =) =) =) !!!!!!












Geez folks....look at the date....please. If I ever sound like that, feel free to give me a boot up the ass or any appropriate physical attack. And for those that couldn't at least realize all the obvious contradictions, then, well, give me a call b/c I guess we really have lost touch with each other.


That'd be one helluva April Fools joke!

good one. i almost believed it. then i saw the words baked chicken and realized that girls dont really like you. j/k ;)

Post a Comment
SHENANIGOATS

  • Where randomness makes out with inanity...

    Me

  • I am me. My mind creates many thoughts that shouldn't be viewed in public...

    Random quote of the day (or week, if I'm lazy)

  • “Abraham Lincoln once said, "If you are a racist, I will attack you with the North" and those are some of the principles that I live with today." - Michael Scott

    escapes


  • FARK
  • PAC-MAN
  • Boing-Boing
  • How crazy are you?
  • Frogger
  • Yahoo Pool Online
  • Pandora-Awesome music site
  • The Onion
  • Misheard Lyrics
  • More Free Games
  • Family Feud Online
  • Wikipedia
  • Internet Movie Database
  • Roll Tide!

    yesterdays

    November 2005
    December 2005
    January 2006
    February 2006
    March 2006
    April 2006
    May 2006
    June 2006
    July 2006
    August 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007