So inspirationial...

The long weekend did good. Lot's of deep thinking. Also, apparantly this was Tom Sizemore watch-a-rama weekend. As I've mentioned to Pittman many times, I notice that when there's movies on TV, the star is often in multiple films on different channels a the same time. Often, Wesley Snipes will be Bladeing it up or balling (or chasing trains) it up with Woody. Case in point, I could watch Tom Sizemore fight the Krauts in Saving Private Ryan on TNT, watch him fight the Skinnies in Black Hawk Down on FX, watch him fight Will Smith in Enemy of the State on ABC, or watch him rob banks in Heat on AMC. All at the same time. If I had four TVs and surround sound, it'd be pratically like I was sitting next to Tom Sizemore and we were sharing a brewski. It sounded pretty sweet until I recalled that he did give the beatdown to Heidi Fleiss. She never hurt nobody, except Charlie Sheen.

Unfortunately, the only other creative thought that entered my head was me wondering how much money it'd cost to get a perm. I want flowing locks, dagnabbit! Anyways, just to dip back into the well of 80's nostalgia, here is the most greatest and bestest television theme song in the world. It really describes me right now, as I feel like I'm also trying to hitchike into some great, new land.

Sometimes the world looks perfect,
Nothing to rearrange.
Sometimes you get a feeling
Like you need some kind of change.
No matter what the odds are this time,
Nothing's going to stand in my way.
This flame in my heart,
And a long lost friend
Gives every dark street a light at the end.

Standing tall, on the wings of my dream.
Rise and fall, on the wings of my dream.

The rain and thunder
The wind and haze
I'm bound for better days.
It's my life and my dream,
Nothing's going to stop me now.

More, you say? Alrighty!


That Balki, he's too much....

What country is Cousin Balki from? I doo't know, but I do know that I don't care much for it.

There's a flame alright. Not necessarily in your heart, pretty much just everything about you is flaming. In regards to Perfect Strangers, that was my favorite show when I was growing up. Often times nostalga is better left as just that. I happened to catch an episode on TV Land not long ago and was amazed at how horribly sucky the show was. It really depressed me. Oh well. At least ALF still kicks ass.

Balki Bartokomous was born and raised in Mypos where he eked out a living as a professional shepherd and dreamed of a better life in America. He traveled to America in 1986, at the age of 22, to live with his cousin Larry Appleton.

n 1991, Balki's mom came to the United States to see Balki. When Balki's mother learned that Balki was becoming an American citizen, she was hurt because she had hoped that Balki would return to Mypos. Balki's mother gave Balki a "chicken foot", which meant that unless he did what his mother wished, Balki was no longer her son. Balki returned to Mypos and Larry followed him to convince Balki's mother to let Balki return to the United States. Balki did so and became an American citizen.

Post a Comment
SHENANIGOATS

  • Where randomness makes out with inanity...

    Me

  • I am me. My mind creates many thoughts that shouldn't be viewed in public...

    Random quote of the day (or week, if I'm lazy)

  • “Abraham Lincoln once said, "If you are a racist, I will attack you with the North" and those are some of the principles that I live with today." - Michael Scott

    escapes


  • FARK
  • PAC-MAN
  • Boing-Boing
  • How crazy are you?
  • Frogger
  • Yahoo Pool Online
  • Pandora-Awesome music site
  • The Onion
  • Misheard Lyrics
  • More Free Games
  • Family Feud Online
  • Wikipedia
  • Internet Movie Database
  • Roll Tide!

    yesterdays

    November 2005
    December 2005
    January 2006
    February 2006
    March 2006
    April 2006
    May 2006
    June 2006
    July 2006
    August 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007