Racism

After a brief conversation with one of my new acquaintances here in the Big City, they stumbled upon this blog. Essentially, she was shocked at the apparent vitriolic racism that is carelessly bandied about on these pages. Ranging from my intense hatred for Europeans to my supposed "friends" posting racist remarks regarding my Chinese ancestry, her opinion was that we are not really nice people. Perhaps. While I tried to explain that my friends and I do not harbor any specific ill-will towards any race, color, creed or sexual orientation, she countered that every joke has a semblance of truth to it. Which I admitted, in the end, is true. I DO hate white people and I hate you, I hate you, and I don't even know you and I hate your guts, I hope all bad things in life happen to you and nobody else, but YOU! With that said, let's quit the fussin' and the feudin' and make up like old times. For those that I've offended, let me present a peace pipe like those savage, women-rapin', scalpin', no-good, fire-water drinkin' Inju-err...Native Americans used to do. See, I can change, and it wasn't even that hard. These videos should sooth any racist bone in your body. If you don't have audio, get it, because these lyrics touch the heart.



To all my honky, cracker-ass friends....





Why can't we all just get along?





Thank you, indeed.



An oldie, but goldie. This song is a classic among the Jewish.

I am so sorry. I have seen the error of my ways. From now on I will treat all people as equals. Except queers. Remember back in the 40s when people were too broke to be gay? Now everybody is gay. That sucks. Vote Republican.

I poke fun at people of other origins because I identify with them. We are all the same deep down. From time to time when I am faced with opposition, I decide to turn tail and run, hoping to pacify my agressor and gain favor, like my friends the French. Sometimes for seemingly no reason, I will have the uncontrolable urge to not work, but sleep instead like my Mexican neighbors. Now lets talk about Chinese people, I too love rice, fireworks and cheap plastic toys, and my sister has a sideways vagina. I sometimes make terrible deals which screw me because I am uneducated, like the naive americans. And well, I just plain love collard greens and watermelon. In fact, I love everyone.. except commies.

Post a Comment
SHENANIGOATS

  • Where randomness makes out with inanity...

    Me

  • I am me. My mind creates many thoughts that shouldn't be viewed in public...

    Random quote of the day (or week, if I'm lazy)

  • “Abraham Lincoln once said, "If you are a racist, I will attack you with the North" and those are some of the principles that I live with today." - Michael Scott

    escapes


  • FARK
  • PAC-MAN
  • Boing-Boing
  • How crazy are you?
  • Frogger
  • Yahoo Pool Online
  • Pandora-Awesome music site
  • The Onion
  • Misheard Lyrics
  • More Free Games
  • Family Feud Online
  • Wikipedia
  • Internet Movie Database
  • Roll Tide!

    yesterdays

    November 2005
    December 2005
    January 2006
    February 2006
    March 2006
    April 2006
    May 2006
    June 2006
    July 2006
    August 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007