I see dead people...

With my week long hiatus/vacation, I would think that coming back, my creative batteries would be all sorts of recharged. My mind would be awash in witty situations and unique observations. Doh. I'd like to think that spending the time with old friends would create great new stories. As such, I'll blame my friends for not doing more dumbass stuff so that I could mock them on this blog. I guess I have to blame myself, too, as I did nary a dumbass thing. Well, I wouldn't say I was dumbass-free, but nothing worthy of reprinting as it's my usual "drink too much scotch and put salt in people's hair" type stuff. Nothing funny, just usual jerkish immature stuff. Anyways, we'll try to move on from there and attempt some humor.

One interesting note from the 4th, we went to see the Bodies Exhibition in Atlanta. In case y'all ain't familiar with these big-city goings, it's essentially a bunch of dead people arranged in ways to see how our body works. For you doctors and nurses, it's probably no different than what gross anat was like. And for people who were at one point pre-med before getting D's in organic chem, it's not terribly frightening. Or so I thought. There's something just very creepy about a body stripped of it's skin and just on exhibit. What's even creepier is the amount of people there who wanted to give it the touchy-touch. Anyways, there were tons of exhibits for each of the human systems like respiratory, skeletal, and of course, reproductive. It's one thing to see a penis split in half in an anatomy book; it's another thing to see an actual dead penis cut in half. Needless to say, I had one of those quiet screams and slowly backed off. Boy, I didn't know that that's what he looked like on the inside, but that's the last time I need to see it cut in half. Seeing the hoo-hoo dilly cut in half wasn't really all that, either. There were some creepy exhibits with the hall of birth defects and fetuses (fetusi?). But, the whole time, I did notice that the people seemed to have slanted eyes. I thought perhaps that that was what they looked like without skin and being DEAD. Also, Pittman remarked that all the johnsons were pretty small and unimpressive as he likes the bigger ones. Alas, despite opening myself up for penis-length jokes, I shall move ahead with the anecdote. As we neared the end, they described the source and process of these bodies. Apparently, these were bodies from a Chinese university. My first thought was "Damn Commies! Selling people's bodies to make a buck." Second thought: "Hm, Pittman's gonna have a field day with the stupid small penis jokes." Last thought: "Dang, I guess that's what I'm gonna look like when I kick the bucket...but with a bigger schlong." All in all, I think it's pretty educational and interesting to look at a bunch of dead Chinaman. If anything, it'll prove to certain people that Asian women do NOT have sideways vaginnys.


Yeah, that's one person...
His skeleton is holding hands with the rest of him...and he DOES look Asian!

nothing about that experience sounds like anything i care all that much to see. putting salt in people's hair is funny, dont kid yourself. out of left field.. i noticed a couple of things coming to work today.
1) the jail is on liberty street
2) there sure are some nasty looking whores who hang out on beaver street.

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

Post a Comment
SHENANIGOATS

  • Where randomness makes out with inanity...

    Me

  • I am me. My mind creates many thoughts that shouldn't be viewed in public...

    Random quote of the day (or week, if I'm lazy)

  • “Abraham Lincoln once said, "If you are a racist, I will attack you with the North" and those are some of the principles that I live with today." - Michael Scott

    escapes


  • FARK
  • PAC-MAN
  • Boing-Boing
  • How crazy are you?
  • Frogger
  • Yahoo Pool Online
  • Pandora-Awesome music site
  • The Onion
  • Misheard Lyrics
  • More Free Games
  • Family Feud Online
  • Wikipedia
  • Internet Movie Database
  • Roll Tide!

    yesterdays

    November 2005
    December 2005
    January 2006
    February 2006
    March 2006
    April 2006
    May 2006
    June 2006
    July 2006
    August 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007