Slow going

Well, after the uproarious demands (fine....only one...from Bethany) I have decided to at least attempt to put something up. It's hard being creative when you're getting your ass handed to you at work day in and day out. And being of the non-intelligent type doesn't help. So, something new and exciting shall be posted soon. As I said to Bethany, maybe a concoction of various inhalents and cough syrup will knock out that writer's block. Hell, I guess I made a semi-post by saying that I have nothing to say. How's THAT for creativity! Boo-yah. As I am plumb dry for humorous material, here is the original video to Final Countdown. I often watch this video and cry myself to sleep as I yearn for the glory days of skipping Corporations and sitting on Tim and Julia's couch drinking hobo hooch and watching Japanese people fall on their faces. Good times.


While you are having your socks rocked off, be sure to notice that 3:50 mark, they have pictures of Europe apparantly holding gold records. Talk about setting the trend for bragging about how awesome you are. Take THAT P. Diddly Poo. Also, note the screaming fans that are piped into the video. It's almost like you are in the audience and can FEEL the presence of their mighty monkey fists.

The most talented guy in that video is clearly the old dude in the 'command center' that looks like Henry Kissinger. They just flash to him telling people about it periodically. He is the man. Literally. When "The Final Countdown" is upon us, those pansys wearing pink lipstick (see the lead singer) only tell us about it, but its that crotchity old bastard in the command center who actually pushes the big red button when the countdown has concluded. The 2nd most talented person is whoever does the keyboardist's hair. That is one of the most majestic mullets I have ever seen. Or as they call it in Europe.. "forbidden hair".

Post a Comment
SHENANIGOATS

  • Where randomness makes out with inanity...

    Me

  • I am me. My mind creates many thoughts that shouldn't be viewed in public...

    Random quote of the day (or week, if I'm lazy)

  • “Abraham Lincoln once said, "If you are a racist, I will attack you with the North" and those are some of the principles that I live with today." - Michael Scott

    escapes


  • FARK
  • PAC-MAN
  • Boing-Boing
  • How crazy are you?
  • Frogger
  • Yahoo Pool Online
  • Pandora-Awesome music site
  • The Onion
  • Misheard Lyrics
  • More Free Games
  • Family Feud Online
  • Wikipedia
  • Internet Movie Database
  • Roll Tide!

    yesterdays

    November 2005
    December 2005
    January 2006
    February 2006
    March 2006
    April 2006
    May 2006
    June 2006
    July 2006
    August 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007