Sniff

So I'm sitting here still sore over two overtime losses. TWO!! First, we get to witness the follies of just terrible kicking by Bama. Then, UAB getting downed by Coach Croom. Not good for the ole ticker. Normally, if I were in Tuscaloosa, the above-depiction would be pretty accurate. I would most likely be a sad/drunk panda propped up against a building who refuses to come indoors and continously claim that "man...Ah'm good man...jus let me be...." Anywho, here are a bunch of pictures of elephants and dragons crying (yeah, I don't know what an elephant and a dragon has to do with the Crimson Tide or the Blazers...so shut it)

This just makes me sad. Kind of like when Dumbo had his momma taken away. But then it was all good cuz he met those stereotype black crows. Boy howdy, they sho' sang some tunes!

Heh. Nothing really cheers me up like a sad elephant in a suit! It's like he just came home after getting chewed out by the bosss and then seeing his wife in the amorous clutches of Babar. It wans't a good day for him.



Just creepy sad. Makes me feel weird in a Dungeons n' Dragons sort of way.

Meh. I couldn't find any other good crying dragons, nor did I see any dragons wearing a blazer.





Let me get this straight, this Van Tiffin charachter is kicking the fieldgoals and extra points because ol' "Money" Christinson has a groin pull and cant plant his foot. However, he can still do the kickoffs because he doesnt have to plant his foot to do that. Thats wierd, they should have broght him out in OT, but who figures the guy is going to miss an extra point?

It is time for the return of the Mayor McCheese re-election saga. November is fast approaching.

Post a Comment
SHENANIGOATS

  • Where randomness makes out with inanity...

    Me

  • I am me. My mind creates many thoughts that shouldn't be viewed in public...

    Random quote of the day (or week, if I'm lazy)

  • “Abraham Lincoln once said, "If you are a racist, I will attack you with the North" and those are some of the principles that I live with today." - Michael Scott

    escapes


  • FARK
  • PAC-MAN
  • Boing-Boing
  • How crazy are you?
  • Frogger
  • Yahoo Pool Online
  • Pandora-Awesome music site
  • The Onion
  • Misheard Lyrics
  • More Free Games
  • Family Feud Online
  • Wikipedia
  • Internet Movie Database
  • Roll Tide!

    yesterdays

    November 2005
    December 2005
    January 2006
    February 2006
    March 2006
    April 2006
    May 2006
    June 2006
    July 2006
    August 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007