Predicting your future

While sitting in a closing recently, I pretty much zoned out as my job was finished, but out of decorum I couldn't leave because that would look unprofessional. So as the sellers squabbled over surveys and sales specifics, I decided to play some of those stupid games that y'all girls would play in the backs of buses. The games where invariably groans or giggles would attract the attention of the guys who were busy playing their Gameboy or cards. The time-tested and reliable game of MASH. For the uninitiated, its the game of Mansion-Apartment-Shack-House. It predicted your future of your spouse, car, dwelling, job, kids and location. Sadly, I think my name was always thrown on the list as the gag-prize which would elicit the groans. It'd be like "Jordan Knight, Tom Cruise, AC Slater, ALF and Victor". And yeah, I was worse than ALF, which is understandable b/c ALF liked to eat cats. Get it? Read between the lines, dagnabbit! Cats...pussy cats....aaah. Feh. Anywho, I'd have to say that those tests were semi-accurate. Although I am not married (yet) to the daughter from "My Two Dads", I still have high hopes. Maybe it'd help if I knew her name. I'm pretty sure none of my jobs, cars or locations worked out as most of the time, they were unrealistic stuff like "a jet-powered rhino" as a car, living on Mars or "high-paid attorney" as a job. Apparantly, the counterpart to playing MASH was then to play TRUE LOVE with whomever was selected as your future mate. The way TRUE LOVE works is this:
Two names...let's say Victor Kang and...oooh Hilary Duff
You would then match the number of corresponding letters in both your names

T - 1 L - 1
R - 2 O - 1
U - 1 V - 1
E - 0 E - 0
Total is 43..which would be the percentage of there being true love between us. Sniff. Anywho, play MASH yourself at www.playmash.com and see what the future holds for you.
Who knew that ALF went to school??

You will live in Apartment.
You will drive a purple bobcat w/ a saddle on it's back.
You will marry bethany and have 4 kids.
You will be a crazy hobo in albuquerque.

i didn't rig it to marry bethany, it just happened.
i think staci keenan was the daughter on my two dads, she went on to be the bitchy blonde daughter on 'step by step' and all around pretty hot.
that was a funny joke about alf, if you hadn't explained it. i got it w/o the explination, appreciate the intelligence of your loyal readers vic.

I thought you were on par with Alf in the eating cats department - not the sexual innuendo but the act of actually eating cats.

Post a Comment
SHENANIGOATS

  • Where randomness makes out with inanity...

    Me

  • I am me. My mind creates many thoughts that shouldn't be viewed in public...

    Random quote of the day (or week, if I'm lazy)

  • “Abraham Lincoln once said, "If you are a racist, I will attack you with the North" and those are some of the principles that I live with today." - Michael Scott

    escapes


  • FARK
  • PAC-MAN
  • Boing-Boing
  • How crazy are you?
  • Frogger
  • Yahoo Pool Online
  • Pandora-Awesome music site
  • The Onion
  • Misheard Lyrics
  • More Free Games
  • Family Feud Online
  • Wikipedia
  • Internet Movie Database
  • Roll Tide!

    yesterdays

    November 2005
    December 2005
    January 2006
    February 2006
    March 2006
    April 2006
    May 2006
    June 2006
    July 2006
    August 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007