Welcome Coach Saban!!!

Really, no words need to be said as everyone should know by now that Coach Nick Saban is the next coach of the University of Alabama Crimson Tide football team. All I can say is "Barners, look out." Now, I've had some people question why we refer to the cow college as "Barners." Well, let me explain: Auburn was founded by cows. In fact, there are still cows tenured as professors. Thus, you change one letter in the name Au-burn...and you get Barn. As in, cows live in barns. The school was founded as an agricultural and technical school. And back in the day, a technical school meant "How do I get my cotton gin to oppress more black folks." Anywho, it's a new era in Tuscaloosa, and there shant be any more fearing of thumbs, fists or any other digits. Roll fucking Tide!!! And for your enjoyment, here's a picture of a dear friend with our new coach.CHEEEEEEESE!!

This is great! It is time for every tide fan to commence getting their hopes up, way up. I sincerely hope that Saban can salvage the program so that we can finally start getting some BCS points for beating you guys. Don't forget that Saban has a losing record against AU, and that is with LSU, where the athletes are talented and the home field is actually a tough place to play, filled with fans who actually understand the rules of the game.

A Crimson-clad woman yells: "Thank you, Jesus! Thank you, Nick Saban!"

It's nice to see that Jesus still comes first. At least until that SEC championship. I am more than stoked, but I agree, until we win 35-10 at Auburn next year, it won't matter. You guys should go to EDSBS.com and check out that top 10 list about the Sugar Bowl. Number 1 is a you tube clip of this dude I noticed while watching the live telecast. That's what I'm talking about.

It's nice to see that Will isn't above stalking the guy around and waiting by his car to get a picture with him. At least this time he wasn't doused with loads of the sticky-icky like when snuck backstage at that N sync concert to get a picture with Lance Bass.

Post a Comment
SHENANIGOATS

  • Where randomness makes out with inanity...

    Me

  • I am me. My mind creates many thoughts that shouldn't be viewed in public...

    Random quote of the day (or week, if I'm lazy)

  • “Abraham Lincoln once said, "If you are a racist, I will attack you with the North" and those are some of the principles that I live with today." - Michael Scott

    escapes


  • FARK
  • PAC-MAN
  • Boing-Boing
  • How crazy are you?
  • Frogger
  • Yahoo Pool Online
  • Pandora-Awesome music site
  • The Onion
  • Misheard Lyrics
  • More Free Games
  • Family Feud Online
  • Wikipedia
  • Internet Movie Database
  • Roll Tide!

    yesterdays

    November 2005
    December 2005
    January 2006
    February 2006
    March 2006
    April 2006
    May 2006
    June 2006
    July 2006
    August 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007