Baby's First Step

Welcome all. For first time viewers and old acquaintances, I must warn, you will be inundated with random musings and stupid observations. And also the occasionally ribald image.

But, to keep in vein with the holidays, I celebrated Turkey Day by myself. Before y'all shed tears of sadness, don't cry for me, Argentina. I decided to make a feast of my childhood faves that I haven't had in a while. So, I filled up on a mighty meal of Chef Boyardee pasta (Sponge-Bob shaped) and some Hawaii Punch. While I traipsed through the local grocer, I noticed an enticing dish called Turducken. Say it out loud and you should get the ingredients. Yes, it was an amalgamation of our favorite foul friends, turkey, duck and chicken! Somehow, a wild avian orgy resulted with this meat. And, it tastes exactly as what one would think sweaty interspecies love would taste like....delicious! Sadly, after some research, I was disappointed that it was just chicken stuffed in duck all stuffed in a turkey. My dreams of eating some spawn of unholy reproduction was a lie. My last parting thought is that IF it were truly a mix of all three, which bird would have been the do-ee and who would be the do-er? I'm not sure how this menage-a-trois would work, but needless to say, somebody out there is thinking about it right now. Perv.

I would think that the turkey, being the larger of the three, cracked her whip and forced the chicken to succumb to the duck. And when the two were at there most vulnerable, the turkey whipped out the handcuffs, and the holiday fun began.

Suck it, Kang!

While the turkey is the larger of the three, we all know that the male duck is brutal and enjoys gang rape. If the duck were male, he probably convinced the turkey to help him gang rape the chicken.

No no no. Actually I saw this on cartoon network not long ago. Foghorn Leghorn had an unseemly affair with Daisy Duck, resulting in the Daisy's laying an unwanted egg a short time later. The adultorous couple abandoned the egg in a turkey colony, and the youngster was raised as one of the turkey's own. When the bird matured, he was a striking specimen, and quickly went on to tag every female turkey in the community, becoming the most prolific stud in turkey history and giving birth to to the turduken race. Sadly, he died of a cocaine overdose at speedy gonzalez's new year's eve party in 1979.

I am glad to see that the whole "Douche Bag" thing is working out for you Victor.

In my experience a gang rape, by either human or fowl requires at least four participants besides the rapee. This just sounds like a run of the mill threesome. However, the interspecies banging does bring a little spice to this dish. Now, had this been a gang rape, perhaps by a murder of crows, the resulting offspring would surely have been incredibly juicy, with a hint of sweet delicious shame.

Leave it to Lori to bring up the duck gang rape.

Post a Comment
SHENANIGOATS

  • Where randomness makes out with inanity...

    Me

  • I am me. My mind creates many thoughts that shouldn't be viewed in public...

    Random quote of the day (or week, if I'm lazy)

  • “Abraham Lincoln once said, "If you are a racist, I will attack you with the North" and those are some of the principles that I live with today." - Michael Scott

    escapes


  • FARK
  • PAC-MAN
  • Boing-Boing
  • How crazy are you?
  • Frogger
  • Yahoo Pool Online
  • Pandora-Awesome music site
  • The Onion
  • Misheard Lyrics
  • More Free Games
  • Family Feud Online
  • Wikipedia
  • Internet Movie Database
  • Roll Tide!

    yesterdays

    November 2005
    December 2005
    January 2006
    February 2006
    March 2006
    April 2006
    May 2006
    June 2006
    July 2006
    August 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007