Mmmmmm.....gum

Most of y'all are already painfully aware of my feelings for Hilary Duff. While some cynics out there may claim it's unhealthy, my defense is always that I respect her for her mind and her music. Holding hands would be all I want. So some of y'all might have seen her new commercial with her horse-faced sister as they advertised the new Ice Breakers Ice Cubes. The ad featured Mr. Keith "Wooooah Nellie!" Jackson and WOAH....Joey Lawrence. First, I was saddened that Keith has to resort to this to get paid. Granted, his announcing at the Rose Bowl was akin to listening to Grandpa rambling about "Commies and the cereal famine." Well, not MY non-English speaking grampa. One of y'all white folks' stereotypical grandpas. Anyways, Hil's ad was espousing the notion that the new gum would elicit a "woah!" from said purchasing consumer. So, dutifully, I went and bought me a pack. Following a much-enthused celebratory fist-pump, I took an anxious chew. No "woah"s were elicited. Not even a "meh." As I chewed and waited, the creeping feeling of betrayal washed over me. To protect any younger readers, what I said rhymes was "Hat Buying Door Mucked Tee." Yet, as hope as all fading, reason dawned. It is around 2PM on a cold, Atlanta morning. Of course I can't feel the promised sensation! After being in room temperature, the second attempt was a brilliant success. Lesson of the story? I dunno, maybe something along the lines of "GET A LIFE!" No kidding.


And yes, she's 18. A day after I....turned....25. Woah.

ok.. well nobody made a comment. i thought about making fun of you for an array of things but nothing quite worked out. there is one thing, however, that I cannot resist pointing out. That picture is freaking HORRIBLE. She looks like Joan Rivers. Scratch that, I would rather look at Joan Rivers than look at that picture. To think your fallic skin is being so brutally abused looking at something like that.. wow. Or should I say "whoah"

hate to agree with him, but yeah dude, "horse faced" is rather apt in describing your girl in that picture, forget her sister! Damn!

Post a Comment
SHENANIGOATS

  • Where randomness makes out with inanity...

    Me

  • I am me. My mind creates many thoughts that shouldn't be viewed in public...

    Random quote of the day (or week, if I'm lazy)

  • “Abraham Lincoln once said, "If you are a racist, I will attack you with the North" and those are some of the principles that I live with today." - Michael Scott

    escapes


  • FARK
  • PAC-MAN
  • Boing-Boing
  • How crazy are you?
  • Frogger
  • Yahoo Pool Online
  • Pandora-Awesome music site
  • The Onion
  • Misheard Lyrics
  • More Free Games
  • Family Feud Online
  • Wikipedia
  • Internet Movie Database
  • Roll Tide!

    yesterdays

    November 2005
    December 2005
    January 2006
    February 2006
    March 2006
    April 2006
    May 2006
    June 2006
    July 2006
    August 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007