One Kang Too Many

Sweet hams o' Christmas, someone's a stolen my name! Not sure which diligent gumshoe snuffed out this impersonator, but congrats. I appreciate ya searching for my name online. Stalker. But, in a nutshell, a faithful reader has stumbled upon another blog written by an Asian named....Victor Kang! (www.xanga.com/victorkang) Just a little snippet for a compare and contrast:

"i am victor kang. i loveeee rabbits and rabbit food. i also love cigs. they are bad, but i still love them. my life is reallllll interesting. i sometimes lock myself in the library for days and just read cuz i'm a huge nerd. i also like to neglect my friends when i am being nerdy. i also like math, and real estate. nerdy, i know."

Well, I'm indifferent to rabbits, but I have eaten dog biscuits before (go Snausages). Cigs...well...'nuff said. I do like libraries, but I think the last time I was in one was to use it as a shortcut to get to a bar. I won't post his pics out of privacy, but I think he's got me beat on the squinty-eye factor. Further, his friends are decidedly more yellow than mine. Creepy connections? I DO work in real estate law, and his birthday appears to be 10-28. Mine? 9-27. Yeah, I'm freaked out, too. He may indeed be a version of me if I had been raised out west in Vegas and not in 'Bama. It's like Honky Vic vs. Hong Kong Vic. Rollin' in The Hay vs. Rollin' on my six-fo'? Ric Flair v. rickshaw? SoCarolina v. SoCal? Bacon v. (free-range and hugged daily)Turkey Bacon? Alright, it's creeping me out man. Maybe the stress is getting to me.

As for my scary dreams about exam un-preparedness, keep your pant/ies on! Anecdotes about pre-exam jitters are for a later entry.

One more Kang too many:

http://he_hoo_must_not_b_na.bebo.com

AND as a special bonus:

pathetic poetry written by another Victor Kang:
Name: Victor Kang
Age: 9
Cobham Intermediate
Room: Year 7

My brother Young

I'm in my garden
Thinning the thyme.
Up comes Young,
My brother,
Annoying me.
Come play,
Play with me.

I leave the thyme
And we play,
Rolling on the grass,
Fighting and yelling.

Later we go in for tea
And I can still smell the thyme.

Victor Kang

To all you punk ass bitches, mark ass tricks, trick ass marks, and scip scap scallywags.. Happy Valentines Day... Bitches.

Post a Comment
SHENANIGOATS

  • Where randomness makes out with inanity...

    Me

  • I am me. My mind creates many thoughts that shouldn't be viewed in public...

    Random quote of the day (or week, if I'm lazy)

  • “Abraham Lincoln once said, "If you are a racist, I will attack you with the North" and those are some of the principles that I live with today." - Michael Scott

    escapes


  • FARK
  • PAC-MAN
  • Boing-Boing
  • How crazy are you?
  • Frogger
  • Yahoo Pool Online
  • Pandora-Awesome music site
  • The Onion
  • Misheard Lyrics
  • More Free Games
  • Family Feud Online
  • Wikipedia
  • Internet Movie Database
  • Roll Tide!

    yesterdays

    November 2005
    December 2005
    January 2006
    February 2006
    March 2006
    April 2006
    May 2006
    June 2006
    July 2006
    August 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007