Will you be mine?


Happy Valentine's Day all!
Just a short and sweet post (like me!) Y'all remember V-day parties? At our school, we HAD to give one to every student so nobody felt unliked - which was lucky for me =) We should have had Valentine Party's at law school. That would have been some hilarity. A free beer to those who get that card reference.

I got a valentine from Mary Stewart one year. It had Nemo on it.

Additionally, dont let these fools sike you out Victor. When you start dreaming of what your going to do when the Bar is over, that's when you will be ready.

lisa gave one to ralph b/c she felt sorry for him and hilarity ensued. there, done, give me my beer, next easy question. valenties tidings to all. tim, i hope you found mary stewart's "nemo". im not sure what that means, but given that you know the 'ins and outs' of stewballz, im sure you do. jason britt, if you read this, turn your damn phone on, ive tried calling you and its always straight to voice mail. hope you haven't thrown any furnature off balconies recently.

who the hell is tripoli? Who are you, sir? I demand to know your identity post haste.

its eric. i tell you not because of your worthless "demand", but rather to glorify myself.

its funny that an anonymous poster demands to know the identity of another....isn't that ironic?..don't you think?

what the hell is the significance of the name "tripoli"? Bask in your glory. Really. Bask.

I'll answer for Eric. It's actually fairly creative/douche-baggish. If I recall, it stands for Eric E. (Harrison), Esquire. Triple E. Genius. I also second the notion that anonymous people asking for identifies is freaking hi-larioius. Quoting Alanis Morisette though, that makes me a sad panda.

Sorry about the phone y'all.I have been waging war against Cingular (filed an arbitration claim against them seeking damages for consumer fraud, breach of contract and emotional distress). They just offered to settle. I will be certain to forward my new cell numbers to everyone this weekend.

Victor, I agree with Timmer regarding the bar. The only bar you should be overly concerned with is the one that you will patronize after it is over. Eric, suffice it to say that my furniture has not been thrown off any balconies as of late.

Well Jason, you are right to be waging war against Cingular. After all, you buy and sell people like them every day. Hope outside of that you are doing well, and you get a hefty settlement paid in miller high life cans. Additionally, Victor, I agree with the fact that you must, as we so eloquently heard New Years Eve "Do the Damn Thing!" on the bar, and then you can bathe in 100 pipers and inject yourself with moonshine to your heart's content.

Post a Comment
SHENANIGOATS

  • Where randomness makes out with inanity...

    Me

  • I am me. My mind creates many thoughts that shouldn't be viewed in public...

    Random quote of the day (or week, if I'm lazy)

  • “Abraham Lincoln once said, "If you are a racist, I will attack you with the North" and those are some of the principles that I live with today." - Michael Scott

    escapes


  • FARK
  • PAC-MAN
  • Boing-Boing
  • How crazy are you?
  • Frogger
  • Yahoo Pool Online
  • Pandora-Awesome music site
  • The Onion
  • Misheard Lyrics
  • More Free Games
  • Family Feud Online
  • Wikipedia
  • Internet Movie Database
  • Roll Tide!

    yesterdays

    November 2005
    December 2005
    January 2006
    February 2006
    March 2006
    April 2006
    May 2006
    June 2006
    July 2006
    August 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007