Happy Easter!

Hope everyone has a good Easter and doesn't fill up on too much of the sweet candies or have any egg-hunt related injuries. I'm sorry, but Cadbury eggs are just plain nasty. The words "candied" and "yolk" should never be in the same sentence. Same with peeps. Let's add marshmellows and food coloring! Genius! I don't know why, but of all holidays, I have to say that Easter provides the most disgusting of candies and treats.

I cannot stand idly by while you badmouth these delicious candies. The Cadbury Egg is a most delicious and magical treat which is bestowed upon the children of Earth each Spring by a mutant chicken/bunny. The Peep is a most awe inspiring feast for the senses, with its creative combonation of marshmallow and pure granulated sugar, not to mention the festive colors and shapes. I suppose you would have everyone gather with their families and exchange tiny bottles of vodka, or dried fish parts formed in the shape of Chairman Mao's head. Screw you, COMMIE!

Post a Comment
SHENANIGOATS

  • Where randomness makes out with inanity...

    Me

  • I am me. My mind creates many thoughts that shouldn't be viewed in public...

    Random quote of the day (or week, if I'm lazy)

  • “Abraham Lincoln once said, "If you are a racist, I will attack you with the North" and those are some of the principles that I live with today." - Michael Scott

    escapes


  • FARK
  • PAC-MAN
  • Boing-Boing
  • How crazy are you?
  • Frogger
  • Yahoo Pool Online
  • Pandora-Awesome music site
  • The Onion
  • Misheard Lyrics
  • More Free Games
  • Family Feud Online
  • Wikipedia
  • Internet Movie Database
  • Roll Tide!

    yesterdays

    November 2005
    December 2005
    January 2006
    February 2006
    March 2006
    April 2006
    May 2006
    June 2006
    July 2006
    August 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007