I need work, fool...

A common misconception is that Lawrence Tureaud, loveably known as Mr. T, needs work. This slanderous assumption was the result of an SNL cartoon that posited the notion that Mr. T would be willing to play Torvald in Henrik Ibsen's play "A Dolls House." How wrong that is. Of course, we are all familiar with his great, if not genius, body of work, ranging from many great cameos on Conan to supplying the voice of a certain "Mr. T in Your Pocket" to helping you save money on collect calls. But, this ain't your daddy's Mr. T anymore. He's given up his chains as he realized that it was a mockery of Katrina victims. If you have to ask why, the answer is "Shut up FOOL!"


In Mr. T's newest endeavor, he will be the host of a new television show called "I Pity the Fool". Whatever I say cannot touch how hilarious the original press release is, so here goes (emphasis added):
The TV Land network announced Tuesday that it will start "I Pity the Fool," a series where "The A-Team" star travels across the country dispensing inspiration and advice.

"The `T' stands for talking," he said in an interview with The Associated Press. "I'm going to talk it up. It's what I've been doing all my life. My show ain't no `Dr. Phil,' with people sitting around crying," he said. "You're a fool — that's what's wrong with you. You're a fool if you don't take my advice."
My sneaking suspicion is that the show will be very similar to whenever I talk to Tim when he USED to have a pocket T. Lot's of "Shut up fool"s and "Quit yo jibba-jabba". But, before you say "Man, that Mr. T is played out", he has moved into the digital age.
"California company NavTones has contracted with Mr. T and the actors Burt Reynolds and Dennis Hopper to record voices that can be loaded into navigation systems, giving your driving directions a little extra personality...Where the typical navigation system says "You have reached your destination," Mr.T's voice follows that with: "What is that? That's where you were going? Oh, man. You wasted my time!"

All I can say is that the future is quite bright for the ubiquitious T. And boy, does he know it. Fool.

And just for the hell of it since I've found so many great T pics. Enjoy.
Doing his "Eric" pose


Senor T says - "Cállate, fool! Cinco de mayo's when I say it is. "

No Mr. T, but hey, it's Willie punching Burt. Can you really ask for much more?

First name, Mister. Middle name, period. Last name, Tee!

THE SUN IS GOING DOWN. Oh wait, that's what another large black man says. Probably better at golf than Mr. T as well.

That is T-bone, fool!

Post a Comment
SHENANIGOATS

  • Where randomness makes out with inanity...

    Me

  • I am me. My mind creates many thoughts that shouldn't be viewed in public...

    Random quote of the day (or week, if I'm lazy)

  • “Abraham Lincoln once said, "If you are a racist, I will attack you with the North" and those are some of the principles that I live with today." - Michael Scott

    escapes


  • FARK
  • PAC-MAN
  • Boing-Boing
  • How crazy are you?
  • Frogger
  • Yahoo Pool Online
  • Pandora-Awesome music site
  • The Onion
  • Misheard Lyrics
  • More Free Games
  • Family Feud Online
  • Wikipedia
  • Internet Movie Database
  • Roll Tide!

    yesterdays

    November 2005
    December 2005
    January 2006
    February 2006
    March 2006
    April 2006
    May 2006
    June 2006
    July 2006
    August 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007