Don't stop.....belieeeevin'

For those that mocked my law school show idea, I just have to say that my idea was pretty decent because if this shit can get on TV, then why not my idea?

The final chapter may have been written for CBS' "Tuesday Night Book Club." The reality series was pulled from the CBS schedule after two low-rated episodes, a network spokesman said Thursday.

The Tuesday reality show, which followed the lives of members of a book club in Scottsdale, Ariz., will be replaced by reruns of "48 Hours Mystery."
Wow. Just...wow. Who the FUCK thought that a show about a book club would be interesting? If it wasn't for the glass o' cheap scotch that's making me feel groovy, I might have to write an angry letter to CBS. I mean, some shows are borderline assinine, but passable as an idea. But, what possible entertainment could be found in a fucking book club??? "Oh no! Drama erupts as Annabeth claims that Maya Angelou was white!" Sigh. I can't even type as the anger is clouding my vision. All I can say is.....just a small town girl....living in a lonely world....Come on, you guys and gals really think I'd go this many posts without a Steve Perry moment? Puh-lease. Enjoy, and feel free to sing along and/or scream like a school girl. I'm pretty good at both.



Sniff...I swore I wouldn't cry

Here it is Monday morning. About to go to trial and send a "mother" to jail for punching her 3 year old in the back, opening a door with her head, then back-handing her into the backseat of their car when alas here comes Steve Perry. Nothing like a song of hope and Steve Perry's monkey fist to brighten a gloomy day.

I move to strike any and all comments on the subject of Steven Perry's coin purse from the record. By the way, that show was really about the seven or eight horny housewifes that were in the book club. I saw an episode and the bitches did not even read the book. They just yacked about sex and periods and such the whole time.

Post a Comment
SHENANIGOATS

  • Where randomness makes out with inanity...

    Me

  • I am me. My mind creates many thoughts that shouldn't be viewed in public...

    Random quote of the day (or week, if I'm lazy)

  • “Abraham Lincoln once said, "If you are a racist, I will attack you with the North" and those are some of the principles that I live with today." - Michael Scott

    escapes


  • FARK
  • PAC-MAN
  • Boing-Boing
  • How crazy are you?
  • Frogger
  • Yahoo Pool Online
  • Pandora-Awesome music site
  • The Onion
  • Misheard Lyrics
  • More Free Games
  • Family Feud Online
  • Wikipedia
  • Internet Movie Database
  • Roll Tide!

    yesterdays

    November 2005
    December 2005
    January 2006
    February 2006
    March 2006
    April 2006
    May 2006
    June 2006
    July 2006
    August 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007