Refreshed....I think

So, after a sad day of being gator-whooped, my mind seems a bit refreshed. Or, refreshed as can be for my mind that works in ways that should not be. Here is just essential a brain diarrhea of all sorts of random thoughts that I've had recently.

1) How much of a "car" must you have in order to drive on the road?
I'm sure this is some legal issue that can be easily determined via a quick glance at a municipal code somewhere. But for the sake of my entertainment, I'm curious as to whether there are any laws that state that you are required to have, say, a door or even windows. As far as I know, the only requirements are that you have wheels, be able to keep at the minimum speed limit, and perhaps brake lights or something similar. I've seen those beachcombers and stuff, so I guess a doors not a requirement. As usual, this random thought was brought upon my often daily ruminations about Robocop. Man, that cyborg totally kicks ass. But, let's just say for the sake of argument, could this picture below be a reality? Well, other than the Robocop part.

Boo-yah!

2) Random pictures of Popeyes:

Yeah, I'm very confused, too. Seems that Supergirl apparantly had some marketing tie-in with Popeye's? Or maybe she just was hanging out and making a cameo appearance? The scariest part of this picture is that it's like somebody took a picture of one of my dreams. Either way, there's nothing in that picture that doesn't give me a stiffy.

3) Halloween Ideas:

Yes, it is right around the corner and I will do a future post on great ideas for costumes. As for now, I'll be pompous and assume that if you're reading this blog, you are most likely from Alabama and have probaly zero other Asian friends. So, in the extreme case that you just miss having a gook to kick around, why not dress up as one this year!
4) LBJ
I really respect Lyndon Baines Johnson. He reminds my so much of a great friend who's also a proud member of our government. I've noticed that my friend also has some big ol' ears, a penchance for fire water, and they both enjoy talking to others while taking a poop. And, they both have a much more attractive friend who speaks with a bad Bah-sten accent...and err...ehh...wud love a glass er scawtch. As for this picture, a picture speaks a thousand words, and I'm sure you can come up with just a hilarious caption as I can. Either way, boy, is he pissed!

"....and you don't look much like a steer to me!"

5) In case this law thing doesn't work out, I've found my next get-rich quick scheme:


6) As election season comes down to the wire, we'll check in with Mayor McCheese and his bid to be the leader of McDonaldLand. As we last left them, Mayor Hamburglar's campaign was rocked with allegations of a penchant for the underaged. In a picture taken at a recent fundraiser, sources claim that the Mayor may have been a bit too "robbled"to meet this young supporter. Spin doctors and damage control claim that it really WAS a banana in his pants, but stay tuned for more updates.

Her eyes....shock or dismay?


I'll tell you this. You take Robocop, Supergirl, LBJ, Krusty, and the Hamburgalar, and put them together and you got yourself one bad ass super group.

Were you waiting on someone to post a caption before you gave something new... ok here goes:
"Lyndon... Lyndon! Just because it's red doesnt mean the commies conquered the sun"

Post a Comment
SHENANIGOATS

  • Where randomness makes out with inanity...

    Me

  • I am me. My mind creates many thoughts that shouldn't be viewed in public...

    Random quote of the day (or week, if I'm lazy)

  • “Abraham Lincoln once said, "If you are a racist, I will attack you with the North" and those are some of the principles that I live with today." - Michael Scott

    escapes


  • FARK
  • PAC-MAN
  • Boing-Boing
  • How crazy are you?
  • Frogger
  • Yahoo Pool Online
  • Pandora-Awesome music site
  • The Onion
  • Misheard Lyrics
  • More Free Games
  • Family Feud Online
  • Wikipedia
  • Internet Movie Database
  • Roll Tide!

    yesterdays

    November 2005
    December 2005
    January 2006
    February 2006
    March 2006
    April 2006
    May 2006
    June 2006
    July 2006
    August 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007