BSC National Title Game

Well, seems that the geniuses that run D-I College Football feel that having a "National Title Game" is a great idea. Feh. Hopefully, this will be the last season in a while that 'Bama won't matter in terms of somehow mucking up the BCS. Anywho, good luck to both Ohio State and Florida b/c in the end, both will be sucking on some Crimson Tide dust. I don't get what I just said. The point is this: Alabama won't suck as bad as we used to anymore. But, as always, in big games, the winner will usually be the one with the coolest mascot. Observe:

Albert E. and Alberta Gator - First off, I give mad kudos the the University of Florida marketing geniuses. Al E. Gator!!! Brilliant!!! But, I do question the necessity to have a female counterpart. First off, we won't even get into the Mickey Mouse bullshit of Al running around with his gator dong showing. Now, granted, I wouldn't want to see a gator hoo-hoo dilly either, so Alberta's mini-skirt is appropriate. I still don't see why they need a male and a female gator. If we see an Al E. Gator, Jr., then the image of those two above humping...well...moving on. I won't even comment on the fact that they are associating with an over-sized, self-stimulating, obviously-drunk tooth with what appears to be a big turd on it's head. Huh? What do you mean your shits don't look blue?



Brutus the Buckeye - Alright, I know almost everybody south of the Mason-Dixon always asks "What the fuck is a buckeye?". To make a boring story short, a buckeye is a tree found in Ohio. Exciting. As for good ol' Brutus, he's just a big-ass nut. I really have nothing of substance to say about Brutus. He's got on pants, so this Nut's nuts won't be showing. Har-har. All in all, he looks like a fine, upstanding citizen. I mean, the worst I could come up with is that he's name is Brutus...the name of the guy who betrayed Caeser. Also, I always thought it Popeye was whooping up on Brutus, until I realized that Popeye was really saying "Bluto". Oh well. Lastly, fuck THE Ohio State University. I hate it when people say that.

Cutting short this pathetic attempt at humor, my prediction is this: White people boo Chris Leak and cheer when Tebow comes in. Troy Smith shows that he's not that Heisman-rific. Percy Harvin and Teddy Ginn run really fast. Final score: UF 31 - OSU 21.

Obvious mascot names are fine, see Jaxon de Ville. Brutus looks like a total douche. I mean seriously, what the hell. What is the slightest bit intimdating or entertaining about that? A gator is mean as shit. An angry indian throwing a flaming spear into the groud would make me pee my pants. A Tennessee coon hound is just plain awesome. Those are mascots. If only Alabama would start trotting an elephant out onto the field before SEC games like they do w/ the buffalo in colorado. That would be bad ass. Of course kickoff would typically be delayed while they picked up the giant pile of shit.
The first prediction I have made on this game to anyone.. and I still struggle...
Ohio State 20, Florida 13. Florida will play good defense, but they won't do shit on offense. If Reggie Nelson picks one off and takes it to the house, reverse score.

Or . . . Florida could make Ohio State look like the big 10 piece of shit they are. My pick florida 41 - osu 14.

well when you're right 58% of the time, you're wrong 42% of the time...

Playoff, not Layoff!

Post a Comment
SHENANIGOATS

  • Where randomness makes out with inanity...

    Me

  • I am me. My mind creates many thoughts that shouldn't be viewed in public...

    Random quote of the day (or week, if I'm lazy)

  • “Abraham Lincoln once said, "If you are a racist, I will attack you with the North" and those are some of the principles that I live with today." - Michael Scott

    escapes


  • FARK
  • PAC-MAN
  • Boing-Boing
  • How crazy are you?
  • Frogger
  • Yahoo Pool Online
  • Pandora-Awesome music site
  • The Onion
  • Misheard Lyrics
  • More Free Games
  • Family Feud Online
  • Wikipedia
  • Internet Movie Database
  • Roll Tide!

    yesterdays

    November 2005
    December 2005
    January 2006
    February 2006
    March 2006
    April 2006
    May 2006
    June 2006
    July 2006
    August 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007